January 3, 2014

2 for 3: Not so bad, right?

Well folks: I'm down for the count. If I didn't know better, I'd say it's the flu -- but I got a flu shot. Do colds come with aches and fever now?

Whether it's the ongoing settling-in-after-moving, my holiday diet or just the cold itself, I'm pretty beat. I took a rare sick day today and even made chicken soup tonight -- definite sick food for me. (Though pretty cool to make it from scratch for once -- Mom will be so proud!) And once this bug passes, I'm sure I'll be done with hot tea for a while. Is this cup nine today? Or 10?

At any rate, a long way of saying I fell asleep early yesterday and didn't post. But given my No. 3 resolution for 2014 -- to relax -- I'm not gonna sweat it. Here's to getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment