January 12, 2009

Monday Fail

OK, today did not finish strong. I got frustrated by a project at work and drowned said frustration in both Reese's Pieces and Jelly Bellies. A lot of them. Like nearly 2/3 of a coffee cup full of the combo. I don't screw around when I'm drowning my sorrows.

To make the day a special success, then, I stopped on the way home for a beer with Vivek. This would have been OK, I suppose, if we'd only had the beers. But we also had garlic fries. Now we're dining on frozen pizza (in defense, it's a Kashi). Oh well.

There will be successes (working out this weekend) and there will be failures (today's so-called nutrition). But rather than make excuses, I think I'll call it like it is for once: Today I screwed up. Tomorrow I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment