September 16, 2006

Hello from Seoul!

Today's blog post comes to you via Seoul's Incheon airport, where I am just about a half hour from boarding my flight to San Francisco en route home (hey Waynesboro folks -- that's a few days early, if anyone's counting. Tea, anyone? Lindy's? Twin Kiss?). I've got a nine-hour stopover there before boarding a flight to Baltimore Saturday evening. It's quite a lot of traveling, but the alone time -- back in the developed world, to boot -- isn't unwelcome.

I've been writing this week, but my thoughts are all a-jumble. And I want to keep my posts in somewhat chronological order, so I'll keep tinkering with them and post after I get home to Pennsylvania this week.

In the meantime, I've posted some new photos on my flickr page. You can check out the photos now and get the stories in the days to come.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment